Monday 11 June 2012

The taste of summer!

Well maybe not this year! But here are two cards I've made to enter into two blog challenges - Allsorts Challenge is 'ice cream colours' and I love Promarkers are holding a 'card for a little girl'.
The first card is an 8x8 using a lili o valley stamp and my new flower die I bought at a garden show on Sunday (what else would you buy at a garden show?)
The second card is a small square card, using my nestabilities and a new butterfly die. Obviously both are coloured in using my Promarkers ;)
Hope you like them and leave me your thoughts, thanks x

18 comments:

  1. Lovely Trudi and very summery more than I can say of the weather at mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards and love the pastel colours xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are so pretty, Trudi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is lovely :-) Have you tried finding the macro setting on your camera? Itl make your life much easier :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, now I've looked at the pics again, taken on my I pad, I can see what you mean the clarity could be much better. Still new to this blogging lark, so I'm still learning.

      Delete
  5. Two beautiful cards Trudi, love the colours

    Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Trudi.....how lucky were you getting that flower die, it's fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Trudi! I am loving the new flower die.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that die lovely, I was really pleased with it. The guy even demo'd it for me, so I knew how to use it. Does make a difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous Cards Trudi I love the pretty pastel papers/colors and your beautiful flowers embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMArkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again really soon.
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very pretty little cards Trudi. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards the flowers are very effective...

    Thanks for playing in our ice cream colours challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to view my blog x