Sunday 23 February 2014

Pop Up Box Card - Happy Birthday

I've seen a few of these cards around lately and thought I'd investigate a bit further and found out how simple they are and after playing around with some odd bits yesterday, here's the first one I made today.  Both OH and son were impressed - so that's some recommendation I suppose lol!

I used the Inkydoodles background stamps (one of my always at hand whilst crafting items!) I just love them, there is no end to the variations you can do.  Anyway, I digress, the flowers were stamped and coloured in with promarkers. The flowers were from a Hero Arts set of clear stamps and were very easy to colour and cut out.  

Hope you like it and I am sure I will be making lots more of these and will probably bore you to bits when posting them to my blog - but I hope not.....if you want to ask any questions feel free to leave them below or contact me via Facebook or e-mail. Thanks for taking the time xxx



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's brilliant Trudi, so bright and cheerful, I've seen a fair few these about on fb too! Wouldn't have a clue how to make one lol xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to view my blog x