Thought I would share with you a card I've made this evening using my new spellbinder extendable trellis die and a few other dies i had in my stash already. I must admit the trellis die proved a bit difficult to cut (especially in the middle) but perseverance won through.
The ovals were cut using an x-cut die, which are ok, but currently waiting for my grand oval nest abilities to arrive. I like the colour scheme I've used on this one, even if I say so myself lol although I think the centre of the flowers look a bit too green but I'll check in the morning in natural daylight (if we have any at the moment).
Well it's getting late and I can hear my bed calling. Thank you for popping by and pleeeease leave a comment (I can take criticism as well). See you soon xxx